Monday, April 21, 2014

May Sakit

Hello everyone!
     As my heading to this email says, may sakit ang kasama ko :( Which means that my companion is sick. I was lucky that she felt okay enough to come here so that we can quickly email but I really don't have much time so I will just send some pictures from saying goodbye in my last area and some pictures to introduce my new area!
    Oh wait! Before that! I am so sorry I am realizing just how much information I get from you guys and then I don't ever respond to it! So here it goes:
    Welcome to America/Hawaii/the Sawada home Terry! I am so so sooo happy to hear that you made it safely and that you now get to be with Jac, Mikel, and the rest of the family there. I have to admit I'm jealous that they are all getting to know you better but even more than that I am just glad you're there and can't wait until I get the chance to meet you!
     Rise and shout the cougars are out! Haha yayyy brother! BYU Provo! I must admit I am happy with the decision you have made to go to school for a bit before going on your mission. But I recommend that you still act as if you were going on your mission tomorrow and really begin preparing yourself for two years of service to the Lord. I may have given a big smile of approval when I read that you are working at Subway, hoping to work at Le Jardin, and planning to work at the money room! I learned a lot from each of those jobs and they all prepared me in a way to be here on a mission! So remember to look for learning/preparation opportunities in everything you do. I'll send you an email going into more depth but for now I just wanted to say congrats and I am so happy that we will get to see each other before you go serve :)
     Whoa new ward boundaries? That's way exciting! Especially hearing that some of our good friends are now in the same ward as us. So fun! Daddy, I have heard from mommy how faithfully you are serving in your new calling. Thank you so much for doing that. I am grateful to you because I know that by faithfully fulfilling a calling, you are promising blessings for yourself and your family..aka me! :) So thank you so much. 
     I want to be able to send some pictures so that's it for now but I will continue to send little bits of replies to things you have been sending me. Thank you so much for keeping we updated so well. There are numbers of missionaries whose families don't keep in touch with them and I just feel so blessed to have you guys. I love you! Until next week, enjoy these picturrrres :)
Love,
Sister Sawada

No comments:

Post a Comment